Sunday 1 July 2012

Looking For a Platform to Improve My Skills and Knowledge in Production





Hi my respective people and friends. I am fresh under graduate from University of Malaya. Here I am looking for a opportunity to work in media related productions. Here is my portfolio and I have attached few of my works in my portfolio. I also paid effort when undergoing my degree studies to gain practical knowledge in production due to my eager to achieve in film making industry. Please have a look on it. Please let me know if there is any platform for me to improve my skills and knowledge in productions via my particulars as below. Thank You. 




JEYAPRAGASH JEYAMURTHI
No. 727, Taman Saga,
Jalan Saga 3,
Jalan Tan Sri Manickavasagam,
70200 Seremban,
Negeri Sembilan.

Mobile Number: 016 – 975 3386



Personal Particular:

Date of Birth: 14th May 1988                                      Place of Birth: Seremban
I/C No: 880514 – 05 – 5497                                        Martial Status: Single
Nationality: Malaysian                                                 Age: 24 years
Race: Indian                                                                Sex:  Male
Religion: Hindu

Objective:

A dynamic, team-spirited and results oriented individual seeking to utilize analytical skills and to gain more experience regarding directing and broadcasting field and also to contribute your organizations growth and objectives in the international arena.

Education Background:

Year                : 2011-2012 (Year 4, Semester 2)
Course             : Degree in Media Studies (Broadcasting and Film Directing)
Institution         : University of Malaya                    
Grade              : Complete 
Related course: Film Directing, Television and Radio Production, Advertising.


Experiences:

2012
Photo Journalist for New Strait Times Journalism on Campus (JOC)
A newspaper publishing fieldwork training conducted by New Strait Times which is under NSTP.  The program explores the undergraduate media studies students to the newspaper publishing process.
  v  Able to capture ‘Stand Alone’ photos
  v  Able to understand the news angle and the need
  v  Able to show a subject creatively
  v  Able to work in tied schedule


2011 - 2012
Worked at Vanakkam Malaysia Dot Com Sdn. Bhd. as Offline Editor and Production Assistant for some TV programs for ASTRO VAANAVIL and RTM 2. Such as:

 v  Priya Telemovie RTM 2 – Assistant Director
Performed as Assistant Director for a tele-movie. The job scope was coordinating the script and the dialog delivery for every scene. Other than that, handling the continuity of the movie which is very important to make sure the movie’s weather is consistently moved.
    
 v  Santhipom Sinthipom 2 & Maanavar Muzhakkam 2011 Astro Vaanavil - Offline Editor
Handling the first process of an editing which is offline editing. Offline editing is rough cut over raw material of the program using Final Cut Pro.

 v  Paarvai - Production Assistant
Assisting the program by preparing the equipment and also confirming the news value the coverage.


2010
Performed practical training as Reporter at Current TV News Department (Tamil Desk), Radio Televisyen Malaysia (RTM).
  v  Able to do media coverage.
  v  Able to conduct interviews.
  v  Able to write news based on coverage.
  v  Trained to edit videos and news.
  v  Able to do translation.
  v  Able to do designing and create multimedia presentation.


Personal Skills:
   v  Able to capture news value photos, stand-alone photos, creativity photos. 
            v  Able to operate latest still cameras according to its function. 
v  Proficient in Final Cut Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Soundbooth, Photostation.
v  Able to conduct a program such as show and media coverage.
v  Able to direct clips and also edit songs and music.
v  Holding wide knowledge about Indian Film Industry and music directors.
v  Able to produce more creative and innovative ideas.
v  Able to do designing such as billboard, name card, photos, montage
v  Have a good command of communication in English, Malay and Tamil
v  Possess a good written skills in English and Tamil
v  Able to manage small unit especially technical unit.
v  Have the ability to learn fast about new system
v  Can work independently and hardworking person
v  I have strong leadership skills and working in teams
v  Willing to work in tight dateline.
Able to sing well.


My working stills for 'Priya' Tele-movie RTM 2

During shooting some exercise montages at Jalan Bukit Gasing


During shooting the stadium scenes at Stadium Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur 


During shooting the stadium scenes at Stadium Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur



My Movie and Music Video Review on my Blogspot:
(Click the Link)

Saguni Review

Vazhakku En 18/9  Review

Battleship Review

Naduvan Music Video Review



My works attached on my Blogspot:
(Click the Link)

The Man and His Paper
A Documentary by University of Malaya Media Studies 

Minnal fm's Enathu Kirukkal Multimedia Presentation

Minnal fm's Kalappadam Program Launching Montage


I also interested in Photography due to improve my visual sense. I have been trained by New Straits Times under the Journalism On Campus (JOC) program.


Sports:

 



A assignment that I when during JOC training at New Strait Times was CIMB Nicol David KL Open Squash Championship at Bukit Jalil. This was most interesting and challenging assignment for because here I learnt how to captures movements and expressions. I also successfully captured Nicol David’s speed movements with her expression. - Pics By Jeyapragash Jeyamurthi



Modelling:









Ziana Zain and Jacklyn Victor photo shoot was take place at a studio in NSTP. This photo shoot was for celebrity purpose. I have taken many stills on them. This assignment teaches me how to show a person attractively via still pictures and also about creative angles. - Pics By Jeyapragash Jeyamurthi






Exhibiton:




These images were taken at Shoe Festival 2012 which held in PWTC. I have learnt how to show to a object impressively during this assignment. This assignment in New Strait Times teaches me about creative angles. 
- Pics By Jeyapragash Jeyamurthi



Festivals:

Thaipusam celebration at Mariamman Temple, Kuala Lumpur. Pic By Jeyapragash Jeyamurthi



Wesak day celebration at Seremban. Pic By Jeyapragash Jeyamurthi





Creativity stills:





Pics By Jeyapragash Jeyamurthi




My Designs:






And at last my photos:









No comments:

Post a Comment